The University of Gävle offers scholarships to the most excellent and high performing students. The scholarship offers a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee.
The selection procedure will be made based on Letters of Motivation as well as registered study results.
Scholarships Number and Award:
The scholarship offers a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee.
Education Level & Subject:
Scholarships are available to study Master degree programme in Business Administration (MBA).
1. This scholarship is available for students of all nationalities.
2. A scholarship may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a student having been accepted for a programme by the University provided that the applicant or student
– is covered by the obligation to pay a study fee under the ordinance 2010:718,
3. A Scholarship may only be granted for the duration of a programme, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelor’s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
4. A Scholarship covers 75% of the study fee for a programme.
5. Scholarships are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the programme.
6. For a scholarship to be prolonged after the first year of studies, the student granted a scholarship is required to obtain study credits equivalent to those required by the National Board or Student Aid (CSN) when granting study loans to students, i.e. 45 ECTS credits per year.
7. Where a student does not fulfill these requirements, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student may be required to repay any funds paid out.
8. Scholarships can only be granted to applicants who applied at www.universityadmissions.se to his/her Study programme in time.
9. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
August 31, 2018