The CSU Technology Equity Grant Guidelines contain information about how Charles Sturt University will operate the CSU Technology Equity Grant.
It also contains detailed information about the eligibility criteria, offer and payment procedures and what is required of you if you are successful.
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is an Australian multi-campus public university. Established in 1989, it was named in honour of Captain Charles Sturt, a British explorer who made expeditions into regional New South Wales and South Australia.
Scholarships Number and Award:
– The Charles Sturt University (CSU) Technology Equity Grant will provide financial assistance to eligible students for the purchase of technology designed to assist with their study.
– Items eligible for purchase with this grant can be but are not limited to, desktop or laptop computers, Ipads, educational software, printers, scanners, hard drives. Mobile phones and lifestyle technology are not eligible under this grant.
– Successful applicants will receive up to $1,000.
Any Undergraduate programme in the field of Technology.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
To be eligible for this grant you must be:
– studying an undergraduate degree as an active student;
– enrolled in a CSU course as a Commonwealth supported student (full fee paying students are not eligible);
– enrolled as a full-time or part-time student;
– a commencing or continuing student. Continuing students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (pass grade average);
– enrolled as an internal or online student;
– an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia (including the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa);
– purchases must be made from a certified retailer. You must attach to your application a written quote or screenshot of the technology being purchased, including the brand, model number or software version;
– of low socio-economic status:
in receipt of an eligible means tested Centrelink Benefit, or
must be able to demonstrate financial hardship
How to Apply:
– Applicants are required to complete an online application form and provide current supporting documentation.
– Applicants will be assessed in accordance with the eligibility criteria andinformation provided.
– Applicants may be assessed as eligible but not receive an offer due to quota restrictions.
– There are no interviews required.
More information & Apply: www.csu.edu.au