The Harbin Institute of Technology is pleased to offer the Chinese Government Scholarship Program for the academic year 2019-2020. The scholarships are available to Non-Chinese nationals.
HIT Independent Recruitment Program covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend, and insurance fee. Applicants need to submit the application materials according to school requirements.
Scholarships Number and Award:
1. Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
2. 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance;
3. A monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
-Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
-Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
Education Level & Subject:
Scholarships are available to Master as well as Doctoral degree programme. Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
2. Educational background required and age limit:
-Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
-Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Excellent performance in the study.
4. Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
5. All doctoral degree programs are taught in English or Chinese (except School of Humanities, S. S. and Law).
Master degree programs are generally taught in Chinese, except for the English programs of Management, Material Science, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Chemical Engineering & Life Science and Technology.
The applicant with no command of Chinese is required to take a one-year Chinese language course and need to pass HSK 4 to continue the following major studies taught in Chinese.
For programs taught in English, the applicant whose native language is not English should submit an English proficiency certificate, a score above 80 for TOEFL or 5.5 for IELTS, or certificate from a former university is also acceptable.
How to Apply:
December 31, 2018