The University of London is a collegiate research university located in London, England, consisting of 18 constituent colleges, nine research institutes.
The university is the largest university by number of full-time students in the United Kingdom, with 161,270 campus-based students and over 50,000 distance learning students in the University of London International Programmes.
Scholarships Number and Award:
Two scholarships are available. These scholarships cover the full tuition fees of £15,725
Education Level & Subject:
MSc program in Information Security for part-time distance learning students.
To be eligible for an award, you must begin the Master’s programme in the 2017/18 academic year.
You must also meet the following criteria:
– You are a UK or EU citizen who is normally resident in the UK other than for the sole purpose of education.
– You are not undertaking any other forms of formal education.
– You are not applying straight from an undergraduate degree.
– You have not previously held employment as a cyber security professional (or where cyber security was less than 50% of a previous job role).
– You must not have unspent convictions relating to cyber security or fraud-related offences.
How to Apply:
pply for the distance-learning MSc in Information Security through the University of London admission system
Apply for the scholarship using a separate form [Word: 2pg, 28KB].
The closing date for applications is 01 September 2017.