Imperial is hub of innovation and entrepreneurship, with current initiatives including the Enterprise Lab – a dynamic physical space found under the library – that supports and fosters entrepreneurial activity; Touchstone Innovations – the technology transfer office for Imperial College London
Scholarships Number and Award:
One award of £25,500 is available.
Education Level & Subject:
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
– A track record of being an innovator in your organisation. Examples include: participation in the ideation, design and launch of new products or services; championing new approaches to resolve problems; participation in or leadership of an initiative aimed at making the organisation more innovative.
– An appreciation of the kind of organisational work required to garner top management support, build resources and create a narrative around your innovation in order to make it succeed.
– A vision of an innovation that your future employer (or current organisation) should develop and launch, and the ambition to be the driver of this process.
– A clear desire share your intrapreneurship experience with the Business School community and to contribute to innovation initiatives at the College.
– Your responses to the scholarship questions, as outlined below.
– Your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance and your professional references.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the Full-Time MBA and submitted your answers to the questions below by 16 March 2018.
– What does ‘intrapreneurship’ mean to you, and how have you demonstrated your intrapreneurial talent in your career to date?
– How would you use the MBA to further your intrapreneurial ambitions?
You should have submitted your MBA application (and any supporting materials) by 16 March 2018 to be considered for this scholarship.