International scholars are inviting to apply for MBA full-tuition scholarship at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, China.
By offering a full-tuition award, this scholarship aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
Scholarships Number and Award:
Education Level & Subject:
Master’s degree program in Business Administration.
1. Applicants should work in an influential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
2. Applicants should have the commitment to be devoted to philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
3. Applicants should fulfill the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
1. Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
2. An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.
How to Apply:
All documents should be submitted before 31 August 2018.