Near East University (NEU) is a private university located in North Cyprus. It currently has 16 faculties with 98 departments, 4 vocational schools, 2 high schools and 4 graduate schools offering programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Near East University is proud to announce that postgraduate scholarships will be granted to all Students, which will give them an opportunity to proceed their postgraduate studies in an international environment.
Scholarships Number and Award:
100%, 75%, 50%, 30% and 25% scholarships will be given in all Masters (with thesis) and PhD programs.
Education Level & Subject:
The list of the programs available is provided in the link below:
Requirements for applications to postgraduate programs of Near East University are as follows:
– Graduating from a BSc or BA level undergraduate program.
– Obtaining a score minimum 55 which is relevant to intended study field from Academic Postgraduate Education Exam (ALES) (only applies to Turkish Citizens).
– Copy of undergraduate diploma
– Application Form (It can be downloaded from http://aday.neu.edu.tr/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/06/NEU-Graduate-Studies-application-2017-1.pdf
– ALES result for students from Turkey (Turkish Applicants Only)
– Copy of passport
– 2 reference letters
– Curriculum Vitae
– Master Diploma and Transcript (PhD Applicants Only)
How to Apply:
Applications and required documents should be submitted through email@example.com with the reference sign “ISOSH-2018”.
Applications deadline is 15th of September, 2017; results will be announced on 7th of August, 2nd of September and 22nd of September.
More information: https://neu.edu.tr