Northern Michigan University (NMU) is a four-year college public university established in 1899 and located in Marquette, in the Upper Peninsula of the U.S. state of Michigan.
With enrollment of about 9,000 undergraduate and graduate students, Northern Michigan University is the Upper Peninsula’s largest university.
The NMU International Academic Award is automatically available to academically talented, undergraduate international students who are enrolled at Northern Michigan University as a full-time associate or baccalaureate degree student.
Award recipients are expected to engage in cultural sharing or community service activities.
Scholarships Number and Award:
$2,200/yr. Unlimited number of awards.
Education Level & Subject:
Any Undergraduate programme offered by the University.
– New undergraduate international students.
– May receive scholarships for up to 8 semesters (new international freshman) or 6 semesters for transfer students, or until completion of first bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first.
– Must maintain a cumulative 3.0 NMU G.P.A. and full-time enrollment.
– Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy requirements.
– FAO Monitors annually at the conclusion of the winter semester
How to Apply:
Automatically awarded based on high school gpa or transfer gpa of a 3.0 or better. Must hold an F-1 Visa and be in a valid immigration status.
September 1, 2017.
More information: www.nmu.edu