The Politecnico di Milano is the largest technical university in Italy, with about 42,000 students. It offers undergraduate, graduate and higher education courses in engineering, architecture and design. Founded in 1863, it is the oldest university in Milan.
The expression Diritto allo Studio includes all the actions taken by the university in order to encourage attendance at undergraduate and postgraduate programmes by deserving students without means.
The scholarship is a financial aid reserved for students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and PhD programmes at Politecnico di Milano who are in possession of specific financial and merit requirements.
Scholarships Number and Award:
A total of 1700 scholarships are available under this call, to be divided in the following manner:
– Students enrolled in the first year of Bachelor of Science or single-cycle Master of Science programmes: 250
– Students enrolled in the first year of Master of Science programmes: 290
– Students enrolled in the first year of PhD and specialisation programmes: 10
– Students enrolled in years subsequent to the first of all programmes: 1.130
– Students enrolled in years subsequent to the first of PhD and specialisation programmes: 20
Education Level & Subject:
Any of the Undergraduate, Master and PhD programme offered by the University.
Check the DSU CALL 17 18 ENGLISH.pdf
How to Apply:
Apply via the Online Application.
– July, 14th 2017, for students enrolling for years subsequent to the first for all programmes, including students enrolling for years subsequent to the first of PhD and specializing programmes;
– August, 11th 2017, for students enrolling in the first years of all programmes, including students enrolling in the first year of Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) programmes as from the second semester and including students enrolling for the first year of PhD and specializing programmes.
More information: www.polimi.it