The Fujian Normal University President Scholarship is for Foreign Students who willing to study at the University for the academic year 2017-2018. Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degree programme.
Fujian Normal University is a key institution of higher education in Fuzhou, Fujian with a century-old history and a glorious tradition, Fujian Normal University (FNU) has been hailed as the province’s “cradle of teachers.”
Scholarships Number and Award:
– The Scholarship provides tuition fee, accommodation allowance, living allowance.
Students will receive 11 months’ accommodation allowance all together which is RMB700 per month.
– Students will receive 11 months’ living allowance all together which is granted by month. The allowance criteria per person are:
Bachelor degree student, One-year-study: RMB 800 per month
Master degree student: RMB 1000 per month
Doctoral degree student: RMB 1200 per month
– All the scholarship students should attend the Annual Review in May every year， those who are qualify in the review can continue to enjoy the scholarship.
Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral degree programme.
– The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
First, the funding target
Funding Target Student
– Enrol in our school or attending undergraduate, graduate, professional and outstanding students. Our school has a partnership with foreign schools, institutions or our school outstanding graduate student instructors recommend priority.
– Students who are applying or studying degree programs in FNU, students recommended by cooperative institutions with FNU or recommended by graduate supervisors from FNU will get priority.
All the documents should be in Chinese or English version
– Scanned copy of passport photo page
– Notarized highest diploma and transcript
– Score report of HSK
– Foreigner Physical Examination Form
– Study plan
– 2 reference letters from professors, associate professors or education institutions
– Applicants under the age of 18 shall submit relevant documents of entrusted legal guardians in China
How to Apply:
– Fill out the form online. http://class.hanyu123.cn/Scholarship/Apply.aspx
– Send required documents to appointed address
International College of Chinese Studies, FujianNormal University
Room 212, Heping Building
No.8,Shangsan Rd, Cangshan, Fuzhou, Fujian PR China
30 June 2017
More information: http://iccs.fjnu.edu.cn