SolBridge is the first business school in Korea with an international faculty and student body (international students make-up 60 to 80% of each class).
All courses are taught in English following an American curriculum model. SolBridge is one of Korea’s 15 universities that have been accredited by the AACSB board of executives.
Scholarships Number and Award:
Scholarships are awarded from 30% up to 100% in the field of Business Administration.
Undergraduate and Masters scholarships available for International Students.
Applicants must admit to SolBridge as a regular student. They must have met the Standard English proficiency criteria.
– Academic transcripts and a CGPA of C+ or higher
– Online interview: Students have an interview with the International Admissions Manager
– English proficiency (BBA): IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 61 (minimum)
– English proficiency (MBA): IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 79 (minimum)
– Proof of English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL iBT).English proficiency is waived for applicants from native English-speaking countries. You must bring the original copy after receiving admission from SolBridge.
– Copy of passport (photo page)
– List of extracurricular activities and awards
– Scholarship essay – this is a handwritten 1,000-word essay that describes your strengths and weaknesses as a student
– Scholarship Application from
– Proof of finances – a bank statement that confirms the possession of US$ 18,000 in your bank account.
– Original transcripts
– Original degree certificate/diploma
– Letters of recommendation– one letter for BBA applicants; two lettersfor MBA applicants
– Resume or CV (only for MBA applicants)
How to Apply:
The application deadline is June 30, 2017.’