Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. The university offers more than 300 courses across two metropolitan campuses.
Are you an international student wishing to study a course offered at ECU’s South West Campus? You may be eligible for a scholarship that provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Scholarships Number and Award:
10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their course at ECU.
Education Level & Subject:
Undergraduate degree or Postgraduate coursework degree in any of the courses offered by the University.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
– be an international student who intends to study on campus at ECU’s South West Campus, in a course available at that study location (see what you can study at our South West Campus);
– be commencing study at ECU in the next intake;
– meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
– not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
– not have a pending course application with ECU;
– not currently be enrolled in another ECU course;
– be an International student and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen; and
– intend to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree.
How to Apply:
– If you believe you are eligible, submit the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
– ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
– If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
– If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
Closing date: 31-12-2017