The ECDA Scholarships are offered to outstanding and deserving in-service early childhood educators who wish to pursue a Bachelor or Master degree in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE).
We strongly encourage existing ECCE educators who have demonstrated strong leadership qualities and are committed to taking on larger roles in their organisations or the Early Childhood sector to apply.
Scholarships Number and Award:
– The sponsored programme fees for Permanent Residents are capped at the fees payable by Singapore Citizens.
– The sponsored programme fees would be after MOE subsidies and Skills Future Mid-Career
Education Level & Subject:
Bachelor and Master Degree in these following fields:
– Master of Education (Early Childhood) (M ED (EC))
– Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with one of the following Minors?:
– Art Education
– Bachelor of Early Childhood and Chinese Language Education (BECCE)
The ECDA Scholarships are offered to outstanding and deserving early childhood educators who wish to pursue a part-time Bachelor or Master Degree in Early Childhood Education.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can download and complete the application form and submit it together with the necessary supporting documents. For further enquiries, please e-mail us at ECDA_PP@ecda.gov.sg. You can also refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more details.
1 Aug – 30 Sep for the January intake and 1 Feb – 31 Mar for July/August intake.