The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enrol in their master’s and PhD courses.
It helps to shape the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applications from emerging countries at master’s level, and from emerging and industrialized countries at PhD level.
Scholarships Number and Award:
International students willing to study at Paris-Sud University can apply for the Paris-Saclay scholarship and to the Eiffel scholarship to cover their living costs.
Education Level & Subject:
Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters and PhD programme.
International applicants are eligible to apply.
Master scholarship: foreign students under 30 years enrolled in an Master’s or Engineer’s degree in engineering sciences, political sciences, law, economics, management, candidates for the 1st time (can not be combined with any French embassy grant) .
Doctoral scholarship: foreign students under 35 years persuing a PhD under co-supervision, all fields in Paris-Sud, candidates for the 1st time (can not be combined with any French embassy grant).
How to Apply:
1. Check that you fit in the eligibility criteria.
2. Contact the director of the Master’s course that you are interested in, indicating that you wish to apply for the Eiffel scholarship.More information on Masters here
Once you are pre-admitted, fill out the application conjointly with the director of the Master’s course. The file is sent by the International Relations Office to the professors at their request.
3. For PhD students, fill out the application conjointly with your thesis supervisor. The file is sent by the International Relations Office to the thesis supervisors at their request.
4. The application form and its appendix must be sent by the director of the Master’s course or the thesis supervisor to email@example.com before December 18, 2017 9am. The International Relations Office sends the files to Campus France before January 12, 2018.
5. The results are published the week of March 28, 2018 on the Campus France website.
Opening of the call for applications: Week of October 16th, 2018
Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 12th, 2018
Announcement of results: Week of March 26th, 2018