The MOBILE+3 project, coordinated by the University of Porto in the framework of the European Programme Erasmus + – Key Action 1 International Credit Mobility, is aimed at student mobility at various levels as well as academic and administrative staff, in both directions, IN and OUT, and includes institutions from more than 14 countries from outside Europe.
Scholarships Number and Award:
144 scholarships provide the following financial support to the grant holders:
– Monthly allowance (the amount per month will depend on the Mobility’s direction);
– Round trip plane ticket between the grant holder’s home city and the host country;
– Health, accident and travel insurance valid during the entire mobility period
Education Level & Subject:
Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral program in any subject offered by the university
– The MOBILE+3 project offers grants for exchange mobility. As so, all the students must be registered in a HEI and enrolled in studies leading to a recognized degree or another recognized tertiary level qualification.
– For Undergraduate studies: Students must be enrolled at least in the second year of higher education studies in order to be eligible to undertake an exchange period abroad.
– For Master studies: Students must have completed at least one semester at the home institution before undertaking an exchange period.
– For Doctorate studies: Students must have completed at least one year of studies and have already a research project.
– For academic and administrative staff: Must work (full-time) at a partner institution of the project in order to be eligible to apply for a grant.
How to Apply:
Online Application at https://mobileplus3.up.pt/apply
Start date: 1-July-2017 (00:00 CET)
End date: 15-September-2017 (23:59 CET)