Zhengzhou University is a public university located in Zhengzhou, Henan, People’s Republic of China. The Campus size is the tenth largest in China at 433 hectares (1,070 acres).
The University was newly established on July 10, 2000 by a merger of three former universities:Zhengzhou University, Henan Medical University, and Zhengzhou University of Technology.
Zhengzhou University President Scholarship is offered for International Applicants to pursue Chinese language, Pre-bachelor, Pre-master, Pre-doctoral, Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programs. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Scholarships Number and Award:
The scholarship supporting student studying in all programs offered in Zhengzhou University including Chinese language, Pre-bachelor, Pre-master, Pre-doctoral, Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programs.
– Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
– Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
– Good learning attitude and academic performance;
Requirements for applicant’s degree and age:
– Applicants for Chinese language study program must have a senior high school diploma or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 55 years old;
– Applicants for pre-bachelor program (bachelor student) must have a senior high school diploma or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 25 years old;
– Applicants for pre-master program (master student) must have a bachelor degree or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 35 years old;
– Applicants for pre-doctoral program (doctoral student) must have a master’s degree or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 45 years old;
English language Requirements:
Applicants for doctoral, master and bachelor programs taught in English must get 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0 or higher (or equivalent level) respectively in IELTS if they are from non-English speaking countries;
Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations.
– Original or notarized copies of highest degree credentials
– Applicants for bachelor, master and doctoral programs must provide original or notarized copies of senior high school baccalaureate transcripts, bachelor study transcripts, and bachelor and master study transcripts respectively.
– Applicants for bachelor, master and doctoral programs must provide study plans of at least 400 words, research plans of at least 600 words and research plans of at least 800 words.
How to Apply:
Applicants must fill in Application Form and submit the required documents.
Before June 30, 2017.
More information: http://international.zzu.edu.cn