The application for the Spring 2019 Professional Fellows Program Eurasia is now open until November 5th, 2018. The spring program will take place in the US from April – May 2019.
The application for the Spring 2019 Economic Empowerment Cohort of YSEALI PFP is now open until November 16th. The spring program will take place in the US from April – May 2019.
Fellows come from a variety of professional backgrounds including government offices; the business world; Social innovation and social entrepreneurship organizations; NGOs; Universities
Scholarships Number and Award:
Each finalist of the program will:
-Work in a full-time fellowship placement in a US worksite dealing with issues relating to his or her work at home. While their fellows will gain first-hand knowledge about US organizations and institutions and build networks and relationships with US counterparts;
-Participate in a fully-funded program with comprehensive on program support. Travel and living arrangements will be covered as well as emergency health insurance, and visa fees on the program;
-Become part of prestigious networks -including YSEALI (for Southeast Asian participants only) and PFP. Alumni will gain access to tremendous resources and an international network of like-minded professionals spanning the globe.
Education Level & Subject:
This is a short program which takes place in the US from April – May 2019.
To participate in the Professional Fellows Program you must be:
1. 25-35 years old;
2. A citizen and current resident of either: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Moldova, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Vietnam;
3. Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite;
4. Interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country;
5. Have at least two years of relevant work experience and be currently employed;
6. Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills;
7. Be a professional fit for the PFP theme that your country participates in
-Legislative – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine
-Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Belarus, Russia
-Economic Empowerment – Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
8. Application for the PFP Governance and Society Cohort is open to citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, and Ukraine. Application for the PFP Innovation and Entrepreneurship Cohort is open to citizens of Belarus and Russia.
How to Apply:
In order to apply, you must register and fill in the application form here.
November 5, 2018