The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia. The University of Adelaide is composed of five faculties, with each containing constituent schools. These include the Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences (ECMS), the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of the Professions, and the Faculty of Sciences.
Scholarships Number and Award:
The Malaysian Student Accelerator Scholarship is a AUD $2,500 grant to commencing international students starting one of the following science programs in Semester 1 or 2 in 2018:
Education Level & Subject:
– Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences
– Bachelor of Food and Nutrition Science
– Bachelor of Science (Ecotourism)
– Bachelor of Science (Biomedical)
– Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology)
– Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
– Master of Biotechnology (Biomedical)
– Master of Biotechnology (Plant Biotechnology)
– Master of Bioinformatics
– Master of Science (Ecotourism)
In order to be eligible a student must:
– Have applied to study a sciences eligible program as listed in Annex B (See below: Annex B – 2018 Eligible Programs) and be offered admission in Semester 1 or 2 in 2018 at the University of Adelaide;
– Accepted their offer (once specified conditions have been met) within 10 business days; AND
– Be a citizen of China, India, Malaysia or Vietnam; AND
– Be an international student. International students are international citizens defined as those who are or will be studying onshore only with visa subclass 500.
How to Apply:
When offered admission to The University of Adelaide in 2018, you will need to accept the offer within 10 business days. This will automatically be your application for the scholarship.
December 1, 2018.