Following the principle of “Fair, just and open”, Harbin Engineering University set up the scholarship for international students in order to promote the development of education and to attract distinguished international students to study at HEU.
Scholarships Number and Award:
1. Full Scholarship: including Tuition plus providing with living expenses.
(Standard of Living expense: Master candidate: 3000yuan RMB /month; Doctoral candidate: 3500yuan RMB /month.)
2. First Prize Scholarship: including Tuition.
3. Second Prize Scholarship: including 50% Tuition fee.
Education Level & Subject:
Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D program
1. Students who are applying for Harbin Engineering University must be Non-Chinese citizen or from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Macao with good health;
2. Friendly to China and respect Chinese social morality and customs;
3. Obeyed the law of the People’s Republic of China and the rules & regulations of HEU with good characteristics;
4. Students who are diligent and studious with excellent academic results.
– HEU Online Application: http://issp.hrbeu.edu.cn, please fill in the application carefully, submit application materials, and print application form;
– Notarized high school graduation certificate or diploma
– Notarized transcript;
– HSK grade certificate copy（Band 4 at least）
– Study Motivation
– Passport photocopy;
– Application fee: 400yuan RMB (Non-refundable)
– Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.
How to Apply:
In order to apply, please register here.
May 31, 2019