The Engineering Institute of Technology is asking international students to apply for its Dean’s Inaugural Scholarship which will allow outstanding students to receive 10% off their tuition fees.
The scholarship allows applicants to study in two levels which are undergraduate or postgraduate coursework.
Scholarships Number and Award:
This scholarship provides eligible students: 10% off their tuition fee.
Education Level & Subject:
– Undergraduate (All BSc’s)
– Postgraduate Coursework (All Master degrees)
– International Students
-Students with an overall IELTS of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0. (this can be comparable to other English Language Proficiency Tests).
– Students with no more than 5 backlogs (fails)
– Students who can provide evidence of a good aptitude in Mathematics
– International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
– Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus in 2018
– Students commencing full-time, on-campus study
-Evidences of your English Language Proficiency Tests or IELTS score
How to Apply:
Applicants can ask for apply procedure through email firstname.lastname@example.org
December 1st, 2018